If you currently have parents living overseas who you wish to bring to Australia, you may want to look into the Aged Parent visa (subclass 804).

This visa will allow your aged parents to remain in Australia permanently, as long as you are currently living in Australia as a citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

At Registered Migration Australia we will do everything we can to help reunite you with your parents so they can enjoy the Australian lifestyle with you.

Temporary Sponsored Parent Visa (update May 2017)

Step 3 of 3

SERVICE requirement

  • Acknowledgement our websites Terms and Conditions
  • Submit once 

Step 1 of 3

Your DEtails

  • Contact details
  • Name
  • Age
  • Character

The parent must pass the "balance of family" test. Balance of family test requires that you have more children permanently settled in Australia than any other single overseas country. The parent is sponsored by their child who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

  • There is a substantial wait for this type of visa
  • The waiting period can be shorter for the Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864) where the applicant, or their sponsor, pay a higher application fee and submit an ‘assurance of support’ bond.

parent visa ASSESSMENT

Parent  Visa Assessment

Registered Migration Australia

Legal Disclaimer

This website is a public resource of general information which is intended, but not promised or guaranteed, to be complete, accurate, and up-to-date. This website is not intended to provide legal advice, and therefore, does not invite or create an attorney-client relationship. Visitors to this website should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information available via this website, and should always seek the advice of competent counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Nothing in this website is to be considered as either creating an attorney-client relationship between the reader and Registered Migration Australia or as rendering legal advice for any specific matter. Readers are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel.

Registered Migration Australia expressly disclaims any and all liability with regard to actions taken or not taken based upon the content of this website.

Step 2 of 3

sponsor details

  • Sponsors age
  • Sponsors country of Residence
  • Assurance of Support
  • Income assessment

parent MIgratioN